With the new upgrade on our Internet Banking, you can now enjoy the following:
- Balance of your accounts, Credit Cards, Deposits, Loans and Mutual Funds.
- View transactions on accounts, credit cards and Mutual Funds.
- View, print and save your Monthly/Quarterly historical Accounts and Credit Card statements.
- Ability to view related accounts; Joint, Minor, Grant, Power of Attorney
- Transfer between your own accounts.
- Transfer to another CIB account (One Time Passcode Higher Authentication required).
- Transfer outside CIB; Inside/Outside the country (One Time Passcode Higher Authentication required).
- Settlement of your credit cards.
- Contribute to your choice of Certified Charity Organizations.
- Set a Forward and Recurring Transactions on specific dates.
- Check book on any of your current accounts.
- Add Related Account.
- Update your Contact information with the Bank.
- Send an inquiry, suggestion or complaint.
- Change your Limit on the Supplementary Credit Card.
- Dispute Credit Card Transaction.
- Immediately stop your lost/stolen credit card.
This is in addition to many other available features at the tip of your fingers.
Security is our top priority; your financial information is protected by your Card Number & PIN code. It is also protected by your User-name and Password.
Your financial transactions outside your own accounts are protected by the One Time Passcode (OTP), which you receive to your registered Mobile.
For your own security, your Internet banking session will be terminated after 5 minutes of no user activity on the Internet Banking session to prevent any unized access.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
How can I register with the Internet Banking service?
You can simply register for free on Internet Banking by using your ATM 16 Digits Debit Card number and its 4 Digits PIN. Simply go to Internet Banking Registration page and then choose " Register New User".
Register now to the Internet banking Service to get access to your banking accounts from anywhere 24/7.
What is the One Time Passcode (OTP) Service? And how can I subscribe for it?
A Higher Authentication One Time Passcode (OTP) is an added level of security to your Username and Password, which allows you to securely perform 3rd Party Transfers outside your own relations. Once you subscribe for the free service, you will be able to request an OTP, which you will receive through an SMS to your registered mobile phone. To subscribe for the free service, please ask for the Internet Banking OTP form at your nearest branch.