By calling 19666, customers can tend to their banking needs while on the move at any time of day. CIB's interactive voice-response (IVR) technology allows customers to perform all kinds of banking activities seamlessly, with a team of highly-trained customer service representatives on standby to help at all times.
CIB’s Phone Banking services offer easy and convenient ways to manage your money and carry out your transactions, anytime, anywhere. The transactions available to you include but are not limited to:
• Checking your account and card balances
• Checking the latest currency rates
• Transferring money between your CIB accounts
• Settling your credit card bills instantly
• Paying bills and recharge mobile phones*
• Requesting a new checkbook
• Making charitable donations
• Activating your cards
• Changing/setting your card's Personal Identification Number (PIN)
• Unlock Online Banking Username**
• Set your favorites menu by adding your frequent transactions or inquiries***
*For your security, these services require One Time Password (OTP).
**Unlock Online Banking Username:
This feature allows customers to unlock their online banking username through these simple steps :
- Call 19666
- Press 3 for "user online banking unlock, support and complaints.
- Press 1 for the unlock option and enter your card number and PIN.
- Enter any of your active debit or credit card number and PIN.
***This feature allows our customers to set any of the below services on a favorite menu:
• Account balance inquiry
• Credit card settlement
• Fund transfer between your CIB accounts.
• Bill payment and mobile recharge
• Credit Card payment information
• Accounts and cards movements
Customers can add up to seven services on their favorites menu.
The steps to add a service to your favorite menu are as follows:
1- When successfully completing one of the above services, you will be given the option to set this transaction as a favorite.
2- During the following call, you will be able to press the hash key (#) to access your favorite menu once you successfully log in to the IVR self-service.
Quick Dialer Guide:
Account balance inquiry:
• Kindly press 1 1 1
Card balance inquiry:
• Kindly press 1 2 1
Account movement inquiry
• Kindly press 1 1 1
Card movement inquiry
• Kindly press 1 2 5
• Kindly press 1 2 2
• Kindly press 1 4. Please note that OTP is required.
For technical support:
• Kindly press 3 2
- Call 19666
- Follow the menu prompts to access the Accounts and Cards menu
- Enter your active CIB debit or credit card number and PIN.
- Set your Phone Banking PIN.
In order to obtain information on the products and services a given Customer is using, or to conduct any transactions, it is necessary to be verified using the automated attended IVR service.
The customer defines the PIN in the automatic IVR service, without the Customer Service Officers' participation.Only the customer knows his/her IVR PIN – during the verification process in the automatic IVR service, the customer types in, on the phone's keypad.These digits should not be disclosed to the Bank's personnel.
Please do not reveal your IVR PIN to any third parties. If, for some reason, your PIN has been disclosed, please block it immediately and select a new one by calling the CIB call center.
With CIB Phone Banking, highly trained customer service representatives are always available to help you:
• Activate your cards
• Deactivate lost or stolen cards
• Lodge complaints, requests, or inquiries
• Arrange delivery appointments for plastic cards
• Update your personnel information
• Get informed on CIB’s latest products and offerings
CIB Acquiring (Merchant support):
if you need assistance with your CIB POS or, want to apply for a new POS, please call our dedicated officers on CIB's acquiring line (00202) 24565999 available 24/7
Our officers can provide you a variety of services,including :
- Handling merchants' complaints and inquiries
- Manual ization
and much more...
CIB Phone Banking Channels are at your service 24/7, Just dial the following numbers: