CIB is always keen on providing our valuable clients with the latest governmental e-Payment services. The service depending on diminishing the time consumed in the normal process.
CIB currently facilitates the collection of E-Customs and E-Taxes through its entire network of branches.
E-custom and E-taxes (CPS) collection service at the comfort of your Office
- The Corporate Payment Service will avail our clients to execute governmental payments at the comfort of their office.
- The service is available 24/7.
- Now you can inquire on the due customs payment and pay your due taxes while the payment confirmation processes electronically.
- New highly secured payment to insure payments confidentiality, and to assure that the payment is related to the company and was done by the company’s ized person.
- Clients can view and print historical payment report, additionally to the weekly statement including all company’s transactions on the portal.
The E-Customs payment service is an easy and convenient approach to officially settle customs payment. Using the customs certificate number, the exact amount of the customs payment can be correctly identified and settled in real time.
- Convenience: It is guaranteed by facilitating the payment of customs electronically through a wide range of CIB branches network. The service also allows for enquiry of all customs transactions executed electronically within any desired duration. This is in addition to reducing the time and effort required.
- Security: The E-Customs payment service allows for a direct payment from the bank account without the need of cash payment or issuing a bank draft to customs; hence avoiding any threats due to loss of cash or issued bank drafts.
- Precision: By connecting directly with the Customs ity network, the service determines the exact required amount for each customs certificate; hence avoiding any errors in the paid amount that could occur with other payment methods.
- Economic Value: Clients can save the extra cost required for issuing bank drafts or transportation of cash amounts.
Customs Charging Account Service:
Customs clients, with frequent and high imports volumes, may have charging accounts with the different Ports’ Customs ities. The purpose of the charging account is to speed up the Customs clearance process and to save time.
Clients with Customs Charging accounts used to charge their accounts by submitting a Bank Draft issued to the Customs ity at the port. Starting June 2012, such accounts in Alexandria Port could be only charged through E-Finance. This move is considered the start of other following port ities around Egypt
Clients can charge their accounts by providing the bank staff with the following
- Dealer Number
- Unified Account Number
- Customs Office Code
- Required Charged Amount (EGP)
Charging the account can be performed directly from the client’s account in CIB, similar to the electronic payment of Customs Certificates.
CIB offers the E-Taxes collection service, free of charge, which includes all types of income and sales taxes throughout the year. Clients can simply request to pay the desired amount by filling the proper request form indicating the paid tax type, and after providing the taxation number, which is used to confirm the client’s identity on the system before the payment takes place.
- Convenience: It is guaranteed by facilitating the payment of taxes electronically through a wide range of CIB branches network. The service also allows for payment of all taxes transactions executed electronically within any desired duration. This is in addition to reducing the time and effort required.
- Security: The E-Taxes payment service allows for a direct payment from the bank account without the need of cash payment or issuing a check or bank draft to customs, hence avoiding any threats due to loss of cash or issued bank drafts.
- Economic Value: As the E-Taxes service is offered for free, clients can now save the extra cost required for issuing bank drafts or transportation of checks or cash amounts.
For more information, please call 19666 or visit your nearest CIB branch